Tuesday, April 5, 2016

22 weeks tomorrow

Somehow with this pregnancy, time seems to tick on slowly. I'll be 22 weeks tomorrow--wish I were 32 weeks instead. I have a lot of difficulty with bowel movements. So, I'm decreasing my meat intake and increasing the fruits and veggies. Maybe that will help....I took 6 Magnesia pills almost 24 hours ago but so far it has barely helped my situation.

My tummy is definitely out there. I'm not sure if the extra bloatedness is adding to my pregnancy look. In any case, I actually like how visible my baby bump is :)

The next appointment is still 2 weeks away. But I think I'm going to request that the doctor takes more clear pictures of the baby. Our ultrasounds have been so blurry. They're much better quality in the States.

0 comments:

Post a Comment