Tuesday, March 8, 2016

17 weeks 6 days

Starting yesterday I started to feel the baby kick more! I mean really kick. We could even see him kicking by just watching my belly! It was so cool!

So it looks like we're going with the name Maxwell ☺ Victoria started referring to the baby as ''Maxwell'' right away! ...still working on a middle name though.

I'll be18 weeks tomorrow... almost at the halfway point. Really trying to eat healthier these days. I've been so constipated but gradually there's been small successess. And this morning, there was a good release, haha.

We'll see the doctor again in week 19. Hopefully the doctor can see more certainly that the baby is a boy.

We cannot wait to meet you, smart little baby.

Sending so much love to you in there from your big sister, your daddy,  and me. ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment