Wednesday, February 10, 2016

13 weeks 6 days

My pelvic bone area is causing me pain these days. It's hard to get out of bed, sit up in bed, and stand up normally. I find that I can't drink milk before sleeping or i vomit it up.

My uterus feels a little bigger. I can feel the fundus near my belly button and if i exhale while  laying on my back, i can usually see where my uterus is--- usually  on the right side.

Still no kicking, pokes, or flutters...but i hope soon.

My chin is starting to get these red slightly itchy spots. And  my urine still smells so bad a lot of times.

We've x'ed the name Yujin. Still thinking.

Bought maternity wear---a dress and pair of pants.

Victoria is expressing how happy she is to become a big sister more these days. Hopefully we'll know the baby's gender at the next appointment at the end of February.

0 comments:

Post a Comment