Monday, June 13, 2016

31 weeks + 5 days

Last night was the worst night so far for me trying to get a decent night's sleep. I wasn't comfortable for most of the night and my anxiety was pretty high. For the past several days I've been feeling a stretchy pain under my belly on and off, here and there...including right now. It doesn't hurt so bad but it's enough to make me rub at it...

I get swollen feet easily if I just sit at the kitchen table and don't prop them up for a while. And my tummy feels heavier. Although its easier to lay on my left or right side these days than when I was in my first and second trimester, it feels uncomfortable because it feels like the baby is getting squished so I resort to just sleeping in a leaning sit up position on propped up pillows and blankets. But my butt feels numb or I slide a bit so it takes most of the night just getting comfortable enough to stay asleep.

I'm getting stretch marks a lot faster these days...I can see some red marks and they're a little itchy. I was managing well with my cream but I think I should apply it more often instead of just after showers...

I had  really good workout yesterday. I did about 20 minutes of my pregnancy workout video and I also used 4 of my Just Dance videos as a workout too. I was able to finish without being too tired either! But I also tried not to push myself too hard either.

I was able to drink a lot of water yesterday and...finally could poop after almost 4 days of constipation. I've taken magnesium pills yesterday and the day before. I am hoping to have a Great Release someday soon...

The next doctor's appointment is in 6 days. I'll be 32 weeks + 4 days then. I am hoping the Maxwell is still growing on target, still head down and that there in absolutely no dilation down there. I also hope that my weight gain is not much higher than the last visit.

Well, until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment