Monday, June 20, 2016

32 weeks + 5 days



Yesterday was MaxyPoo's last appointment in Japan. His weight was recorded at 1997 grams, or 4.4 pounds. That's a little over 1 pound increase from the last doctor's visit. He's still head down and growing well. The doctor also checked to make sure I was not dilated at all since we'll travel back to the States soon. All looked fine so we're good for travel!

The doctor also gave some interesting tips. He told us that I should try to exercise my lower body when we get to the States. The uterus is a big muscle that doesn't get much exercise so working it out by doing lower body exercises, taking warm baths and foot soaks can help soften and stretch the muscles, making delivery a little easier. I'm definite going to try to do this. And he said when I sit I should let my stomach hang over instead of support my belly on my legs. Exercise and this will help the baby shift downward more naturally and easily for birth.

I thought Maxwell's movements had slowed down a bit these past couple of weeks but the other day it felt like he wouldn't stop. I guess sometimes babies are really active in there and sometimes they just take it easy.

My weight gain went up a bit. I'm at 72 kg, or 158 lbs. And that's a 4 lb. increase from my last doctor's visit.

Well, now we have to find a new doctor in the States. So, that appointment will hopefully be in two weeks, perhaps July 5th...

0 comments:

Post a Comment