Monday, July 18, 2016

36 weeks + 3 days

We moved to the States and arrived June 25th. We'll have our first OBGYN appt. tomorrow July 19th at 1pm.  I'm not sure exactly what I'll find out about the baby since it is the first visit

My stomach is definitely a lot bigger than it was since my last entry. I get tired pretty easily when I try to get up and get some work done, like washing dishes, etc.

Moving to the States from Japan, there is definitely a change in my diet...more sugars I'm sure...bread, sweets, snacks...I really miss Japan foods...

Maxwell is still moving around sometimes but still not as active as when he was smaller with more room in there.

Yesterday, we finally we able to order some things for him, a few clothes items, bassinet, car seat, stroller, etc.

Just a few more weeks (or less!) until he's here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment