Monday, June 6, 2016

30 weeks 4 days: Doctor's Appointment




In the 30th week!
My feet have been a lot less swollen this past week. But my stomach feels heavier than I tried to express in my last post. I'm still sleeping in a leaning/sit-up position when I go to bed. But somehow, I can manage a few hours laying on my left side. So I alternate between those two positions.


As for my diet, about the same as usual with the exception of added breads, sweets, and pasta...

So, about today's appointment... MaxyPoo is measuring on track. His head size put his EDD around August 5th and his femur measurement put him around the end of July. His organs are are developing well still and he is still head down. The doctor said he'll most likely stay in this position until birth. His weight is 1648g...about 3.6 lbs. His body, cheeks, etc, appear more chubby and strong. We could see him blinking a little and yawning and moving his mouth. It was so cute!

As for me, my weigh is currently at 70kg or 154lbs. And my belly is now about 113cm around. I've been trying to do my workout dances but I'm definitely having some balance control issues. I'll try each day and update how it's been going in the next post.

Next appointment will be in 2 weeks. I'll be 32 weeks + 4 days. Because we're hoping to go to the States soon, the next appointment might hopefully be our last one here in Japan. If that's the case, the doctor will make a careful observation during the next ultrasound and also check to make sure there is no dilation. And hopefully we can also get a doctor's note to confirm that it will be OK for us to take a flight home. Here's hoping!!!!!!!

Well, until then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment