Thursday, May 5, 2016

26 weeks today

Doctor's appointment is in 4 days but I thought I'd post about what's been going these days and what's been continuing since the last post.



26 weeks today...time still seems to tick by slowly in my opinion.

We finally decided on a middle name, "Owen". Now the name game is finally finished.

He is still VERY active in the womb and I'm still getting some Braxton Hicks contractions every now and then.  Something that has been happening more frequently since the last week or so is the '"gas hills", lol. My abdomen gets filled with gas and starts making tall pockets clustering together...it's weird I know. I'll try to get a pic one of the next times it happens. There are usually like 5 weird-shaped gas hills rising on my stomach when I get too gassy......

Going to the bathroom has still been asier lately. And I pass stools more often and easily than earlier weeks.

My energy has kicked up a bit these past couple of weeks. I cook more, clean more, taking more walks, and doing some dance workouts, too.



Thinking about labor and delivery more these days...I really want to try to delivery naturally and I want to proactively pursue breastfeeding, even if it's tough for the first few months. I hope I can do it.


Well, 14 weeks to go.....oh boy...

0 comments:

Post a Comment