Friday, May 13, 2016

27 weeks +1 day Symptoms and Appointment Update



The last appointment was 4 days ago. The baby is doing well. His lungs are developing and all features are in normal places. And he's head down for now :-) His weight was recorded at 1010kg or about 2.2lbs! I measured the area around my belly...105cm around! My weight is 67.6kg or 149lbs. I was about 132lbs in the beginning so, that's 17 lbs gained.

Now I'm in my 27th week. Almost to the 3rd trimester. I'm starting to feel a tightness in my hands, feet, and ankles these days. I think the swelling is starting. Today alone, I've had already more than 6 glasses of water. This is good for the baby and me.

I daydream a lot about little Maxwell and what he might look like, if he'll be an active or quiet baby, and what things to be sure to prepare for his arrival.

This past week, I have increased my consumption of breads and sugars (muffins, cake, ice cream, snacks, etc..) but i think I better be careful...the tests for the gestational diabetes came back all negative so I think I ate out of excitement but its time to get back to increasing veggies, tofu, and water, water, water.

I still have a bit more energy these days and try to some dance exercise if I can bear it. I've been using the Just Dance game stages on YouTube and following about 3 or 4 of them for a nice workout.

Also...thinking about how Victoria will be as a big sister. I am excited to watch them grow together!

Next appointment is in 10 days. I'll be 28 weeks + 4 days. See you then, MaxyPoo ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment