Monday, December 14, 2015

Neck Pain, Symptoms and Baby Names

12/15/2015
2:56pm

5 weeks and 5 days pregnant today :)

....Today is day 4 of neck pain!! It's not as bad as day 1 now, but on the first day I did take some medicine to help cope with the pain and I hope that it won't hurt the baby. At our next appointment this Thursday, I'll talk to the OBGYN about it and see if there are any medications which are safe to take during the pregnancy.

Symptoms this past week: mild cramping (although it doesn't occurs so frequently like before), increased CM, sometimes sore boobs.

Also my husband and I have started discussing some baby names. If it's a girl, we really like Mei.
We haven't really come up with boys names that we both equally like but I like the idea of the name starting with 'M' and ending in 'i' like our names.

0 comments:

Post a Comment