Thursday, December 3, 2015

Thank you, God! We're Pregnant! :)

I went out to pick up a few things from Daiso dollar store and the grocery store when I stopped in the pharmacy next door to pick up a test. When I got home I didn't have an urge to go to the bathroom but decided to give it a try anyways. With just a little but, the test read positive(!!!), a dark positive, right away!! I said a lot several times, "I'm freaking out, I'm freaking out, I'm totally freaking out!" Haha.

I went to my desk and wrote the date and time on the home pregnancy test. I tried to call my sister, Jamii, but there was no answer. So, I came here to start up a blog :D :D

My sister called on the Skype and I had my test up in front of the camera so the first thing she would see would be two pink lines!! And her eyes got so big, haha!

We talked on Skype for about an hour and a half and she congratulated me so many times.
My husband came home for a few minutes to pick something up during our call. So, I had to change the subject until he went back out. Since my head was on BFP mode, I had completely forgot about his Christmas present under the tree--exposed!! I went to the Daiso dollar store to get wrapping paper...to wrap the massage chair that was delivered today. So, he saw the chair--but just said I'll forget what I'll saw.

Well, I don't have any more money for another Christmas present for him but looks like I wont need one!! I'm going to wrap the test in a box and reveal the pregnancy to him on Christmas! I just hope I can keep quite (and not act so strange!!) until then!

I'm so happy!! So so so so so so so happy!!


So My LMP was November 5. I'm not sure when I ovulated but perhaps around November 22nd based on some research. I'm in JP So I took the test today December 3, 2015 at 6:43pm :D

I do feel some cramping. It was pretty heavy and contact yesterday.
I've been forgetful at work....perhaps its a sign or no...but I had trouble remember or recalling things at work...

Other than that, I don't feel pregnant at all. And didn't think twice about the cramping or forgetfulness before I got the BFP. So, I guess just assuming AF would show around my birthday, December 6th.

This is the best bday gift!!! Thank you, God! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment