Friday, December 4, 2015

Second Day, Second BFP!

I couldn't keep quiet!! And I was having dreams my husband found out so at 4 something in the morning I turned over towards him in the bed and said, "We're pregnant." He woke right up and said "Really! Whaat!" o I said again, "We're are pregnant." He said again "Really!!" I realized I could see his face so I got up and turned on the light. He was happy about the news and I showed him the test. I told him how I wanted to wait until Christmas to tell him but couldn't keep this beautiful secret to myself :)

I'll never forget his soothing words: I'm happy and everything's gonna be alright.

After work I took a second HPT which also showed positive. So, I will try to call around to a few hospitals in Tokyo to find a good English-speaking OBGYN. I hope I can get appointment for this Tuesday since I'll be off work.

My husband and I took a walk early this morning, about 45 minutes, stopped to feed the fish and ducks, and I felt that was really good for the baby somehow. I drank bottled water and had a healthy lunch.

I don't know if this is a sign or not but my boobs felt a bit zingy today at work.

Still crampy but that's about it.

I'm praying that things progress well and the baby is always doing ok in there. According to my LMP, I'm 4 weeks now. Already seems to be going fast
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment